This is by far my favourite light graffiti. I think this picture is very attractive because of the analogous colours used (purple and red). The white also greatly contrasts the purple. I think the flower in this image is very pretty. In addition, I think this light graffiti has harmony and is simple. The flow of the lines in this graffiti makes it very calming to look at as well.
Here is an example of street graffiti. I chose to use this picture because I think it's very creative how the car was incorporated and blends in with the wall. I love the amount of contrast in this graffiti and the brightness of the colours. This graffiti is well balanced, but is maybe a bit too busy.
Light Graffiti vs. Street Graffiti
Light graffiti and street graffiti are similar in the sense that they are both forms of art. However, they both differ in many ways. Street graffiti is permanent, while light graffiti isn't. Secondly, Light graffiti is usually made in darkened areas, while street graffiti can be made in dark or light areas. Lastly, light graffiti requires different sources of light, while street graffiti requires paint.


No comments:
Post a Comment